Ordering Your Course Kits
Welcome to Carolina.com!
Your instructors have developed customized kits that include all of the materials you'll need to complete the hands-on portions of your courses. Please read all of the details and instructions on this page before ordering your kits.
|Course Name||Instructor||Carolina Item #|
|Oregon State University - Biology 204||Andrew Bouwma||581050|
Instructions for Ordering
Order your item and any additional science materials you need by following the steps below. If you have questions about the ordering process, please call Customer Service at 800.334.5551 (8am - 8pm, ET, Mon-Fri).
- Click the Proceed to the Kit Ordering Page button below to view your course kit.
- Review the kit information and suggested accessories and click the Add to Cart button when you're ready to order.
- On the Shopping Cart page, click the Checkout button.
- On the Login/Registration page of Checkout, select the second option under New Customers, which reads: "Choose this option if shipping products to a home or business and are paying with a credit card...."
- Proceed through Checkout to enter your shipping address, payment information, and submit your order.
- After completing your order, you will receive emails confirming the order and when we ship the kit.
Questions About Ordering, Payment, and Shipping
If you have any questions about using our website, ordering your product, shipping or payment information, please contact our Customer Service Department using any of the methods below. When you contact us, please mention that you are shopping for a Distance Learning Kit:
- Phone: 800.334.5551 (8am to 8pm, ET, Mon-Fri)
- Live Chat: Click to chat with a Customer Service Representative (8am to 8pm, ET, Mon-Fri)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions About Using the Kit, Setup, or Techniques
Please contact your instructor with questions related to the use of the kit. If you have technical problems, please use the email address below and a member of our Distance Learning Support Team will contact you within one business day. When you contact us, please mention that you are shopping for a Distance Learning Kit, and indicate the course and Carolina item number for your kit (found at the top of this page).
Carolina Distance Learning™ Return Policy
This Distance Learning kit is designed specifically for your science laboratory course and contains many components. Once the box is opened, we can no longer verify that the kit is still complete and we cannot sell to one of your classmates. If you open the box, you will not be able to return the kit. Therefore, do not open the Distance Learning Kit unless you are certain that you will be taking the course and using the kit.