Save Time with College Lab Lists
Our product experts worked with colleges around the country to develop custom material lists for the most popular intro college-level biology labs.
- Save your favorite or frequently-ordered products (and
quantities) to one or more lists
- Purchase one or more products directly from a list
- Add products to a list in many ways, including convenient
Microsoft® Excel imports
- Share your lists with others via email
- Receive lists from others and "copy" them to your own
- Create a "Wish List" when asking others to purchase
products for you
- Save valuable time—your favorite products are ready to go each time
- Ensure accurate orders—never forget what you ordered last time
- Help your purchasing manager—send them your exact list of products every time
- Organize complex orders—optional description/notes feature helps differentiate lists from one another
- Don't lose creative ideas—add new or interesting products to a list the moment you get inspired
Where to Find It
Click on the Shopping Lists icon at the top of the site and click the New List button to create a new list. Add products to your list using any of these methods:
- Product listings in search and navigation results
- Product "Quick View" windows
- Product information pages
- Shopping Cart page
- "Quick Order" feature available on the Shopping List Detail page
Tips & Tricks
- Quantities for items in your list will not change unless you change them and click the Update List button—even if you purchase the items.
- When emailing a list to others, include a personal message so your recipients know what you'd like them to do with the list.
- Use the Copy List feature to create a new list from an existing list—great if you need to create several, similar lists.
- Click the Treat as Wish List checkbox if you plan on sharing the list and want recipients to see how many of each product remains to be purchased.
- When using the Import feature, follow the import template guidelines carefully to assure all of your items are recognized.
- Always have a list around for saving creative and innovative product ideas, even if you're not ready to buy them yet.