Wisconsin Fast Plants Environmental Science
Wisconsin Fast Plants® were designed with the classroom in mind. The fast life cycle of these plants allow students to study the impact of environmental factors on plant growth and development in as little as 72 hours, or for a full life cycle in approximately 35-40 days.
Carolina offers Wisconsin Fast Plants® Environmental Science kits with resources for students to simulate naturally-occurring environmental conditions like different nutrient levels, stimuli responses (tropisms), and the affects of human activities like acid precipitation, salt damage, and the effects of various dosages of gamma radiation.
- Wisconsin Fast Plants® Irradiated Seed Kit 3 Products $55.25 - $98.25 Quick View
- Wisconsin Fast Plants® Acid Precipitation Kit 2 Products $57.95 - $80.50 Quick View
- Wisconsin Fast Plants® Plant Nutrition Kit 2 Products $31.75 - $45.25 Quick View
- Wisconsin Fast Plants® Salt Damage Kit 2 Products $57.95 - $80.75 Quick View
- Wisconsin Fast Plants® Independent Research Kit Item #158691 $35.95 Quick View
- Wisconsin Fast Plants® Introduction to Producers in Food Chain Kit 2 Products $30.50 - $42.75 Quick View
- Wisconsin Fast Plants® Investigating Animal Behaviors and Plant Interactions with the Brassica Butterfly Kit Item #158986 $99.95 Quick View
- Wisconsin Fast Plants Tropism: Plant Growth in Response to a Stimulus Kit Item #158705 $85.50 Quick View
- Wisconsin Fast Plants® Nutrition Study Classroom Kit Refill Item #158721 $56.25 Quick View