Wisconsin Fast Plants Heredity, Inheritance & Variation
Use Wisconsin Fast Plants® to actively engage students in learning about inheritance and variation of traits at elementary, middle, and high school levels.
Carolina offers seed varieties and kits for students to make first-hand observations of the variation of traits in a population and investigate how characteristics of one generation are passed to the next through single- and two-gene inheritance models (Mendelian monohybrid and dihybrid genetics).
Carolina also offers a Wisconsin Fast Plants® Cytoplasmic Inheritance Kit to study the non-Mendelian inheritance-trait transmitted to offspring.Students can use Wisconsin Fast Plants to conduct selection experiments that take just over a month, or observe and quantify inheritance ratios for one or two traits in just 72 hours.
- Wisconsin Fast Plants® Monohybrid Genetics Kit 3 Products $29.95 - $85.25 Quick View
- Wisconsin Fast Plants® 72-Hour Monohybrid Genetics Kit Item #158940 $79.95 Quick View
- Wisconsin Fast Plants® Dihybrid Genetics Kits 3 Products $28.50 - $84.50 Quick View
- Wisconsin Fast Plants® 72-Hour Dihybrid Genetics Kit Item #158939 $79.25 Quick View
- Wisconsin Fast Plants® Who’s the Father? Investigating Genetics Kits 4 Products $56.95 - $85.50 Quick View
- Genetics of Plants Kit 2 Products $127.50 - $240.00 Quick View
- Wisconsin Fast Plants® Investigating Artificial Selection Using Plant Populations Kit Item #158776 $99.95 Quick View
- Wisconsin Fast Plants® Genetics of Hairy Plants Kit 2 Products $116.50 - $165.50 Quick View
- Wisconsin Fast Plants® Cytoplasmic Inheritance Kit Item #158796 $80.95 Quick View
- Exploring Variation with Wisconsin Fast Plants® Kit Item #158706 $51.50 Quick View
- Inquiries in Science®: Comprehending Genetic Inheritance Kit 2 Products $119.30 - $175.90 Quick View
- Carolina Investigations® for AP® Biology: Exploring Mendelian Genetics 2 Products $5.95 - $147.75 Quick View