Wisconsin Fast Plants Life Cycle, Growth, & Development
Use Wisconsin Fast Plants® to actively engage all levels of students in studying structures and their various functions in growth, survival, behavior and reproduction throughout their short 35-40 day life cycle. Wisconsin Fast Plants® quickly grow to flower in 14 days and can be pollinated to produce the next generation of seeds.
Carolina provides kits with standard Wisconsin Fast Plants® seed that can be used to investigate how plants, like other multicellular organisms, have needs to live and the structures they use to satisfy those needs.
For materials and readers that connect English Language Arts and mathematics to elementary life cycle lessons, try our Reading Green”: investigating the Life Cycle of Flowering Plants Kit
Wisconsin Fast Plants® Elementary Exploration of Plant Life Cycles Kit
- Reading Green™: Investigating the Life Cycle and Growth of Flowering Plants Kit 3 Products $17.50 - $80.50 View Product FamilyQuick View
- Wisconsin Fast Plants® Growth, Development, and Reproduction Advanced Kits 3 Products $28.50 - $78.95 View Product FamilyQuick View
Wisconsin Fast Plants® Trial-Sized Get Acquainted Kit
Exploring Variation with Wisconsin Fast Plants® Kit
Wisconsin Fast Plants® Independent Research Kit
Wisconsin Fast Plants Tropism: Plant Growth in Response to a Stimulus Kit
Wisconsin Fast Plants® Investigating Animal Behaviors and Plant Interactions with the Brassica Butterfly Kit
- Wisconsin Fast Plants® Confetti Kit 3 Products $18.75 - $49.50 View Product FamilyQuick View
- Wisconsin Fast Plants® Introduction to Producers in Food Chain Kit 2 Products $29.50 - $41.50 View Product FamilyQuick View
- Growing System 2 Products $17.25 - $47.95 View Product FamilyQuick View
Wisconsin Fast Plants® Confetti Mix Seed, Pack of 100
Wisconsin Fast Plants®—Fast, Fun, and Easy!
How to Techniques for Wisconsin Fast Plants
Classroom Activites for Wisconsin Fast Plants
- How Do We Grow? Light vs. Dark Interactive
- The TerrAqua Column Interactive
- Carolina LabSheets™: Introduction to Phenotypes with Wisconsin Fast Plants® Document
- Easy Variation and Natural Selection Lessons with Wisconsin Fast Plants® Seed Disks Interactive
- Experiencing Air Pollution Through Inquiry Document