Preserved Cow Organs
Preserved cow organs are perfect for use in biology and anatomy classroom studies. Cow organs are generally larger than other mammal organs which allow students to easily identify structures. At Carolina you will find cow eye, cow heart and cow spinal cord specimens. You have a choice of standard formalin preserved cow organs or Carolina's Perfect Solution® preserved cow organs. Organs preserved in Carolina's Perfect Solution® are more lifelike in color and texture, have no formalin order or dangerous off-gassing.
- Carolinas Perfect Solution® Cow Eyes 3 Products $3.70 - $3.70Qty Discount Available View Product FamilyQuick View
- Carolina's Perfect Solution® Cow Hearts 3 Products $40.00 - $40.00Qty Discount Available View Product FamilyQuick View
- Cow Organs, Preserved in Formalin 7 Products $3.10 - $36.00Qty Discount Available View Product FamilyQuick View
Carolina™ Eye Dissection Mat
$7.25Qty Discount Available
Cow Skull, Natural Bone
Don't Forget Dissection Essentials...
- Student Dissecting Set I $12.30Qty Discount Available Quick View
- Dissection Scissors, Fine, Stainless Steel, Straight, 4 1/2 in $5.60Qty Discount Available Quick View
- Dissecting Pan, Aluminum, with Vinyl Dissecting Pad $19.35Qty Discount Available Quick View
- Handi-Pins 2 Products Quick View
- Intermediate Dissecting Set I 2 Products Quick View
- Advanced Anatomy Dissecting Set, with Leather Case $45.20Qty Discount Available Quick View
- Mall Probe and Seeker, All Steel, Angular Semi-Blunt Tip, 6 in $2.80Qty Discount Available Quick View