Preserved dogs are a great way to study anatomy. The dog anatomy includes the same internal structures that are in humans. Including the dissection of preserved dogs in your AP Biology lesson plans will give students a hands on experience with anatomy that surpasses print or pictures. Choose Carolina's Perfect Solution® for your preserved dog specimen. Carolina's Perfect Solution® is convenient to use, easy to dispose of, and has no formalin odor.
Dog Anatomy: A Photo Atlas
- Carolinas Perfect Solution Dogs, Preserved 2 Products $145.00 - $155.00 View Product FamilyQuick View
- Dog, Preserved 2 Products $135.00 - $145.00 View Product FamilyQuick View
Don't Forget Dissection Essentials...
- Student Dissecting Set I $12.30Qty Discount Available Quick View
- Dissection Scissors, Fine, Stainless Steel, Straight, 4 1/2 in $5.60Qty Discount Available Quick View
- Dissecting Pan, Aluminum, with Vinyl Dissecting Pad $19.35Qty Discount Available Quick View
- Handi-Pins 2 Products Quick View
- Intermediate Dissecting Set I 2 Products Quick View
- Advanced Anatomy Dissecting Set, with Leather Case $45.20Qty Discount Available Quick View
- Mall Probe and Seeker, All Steel, Angular Semi-Blunt Tip, 6 in $2.80Qty Discount Available Quick View