Preserved dogs are a great way to study anatomy. The dog anatomy includes the same internal structures that are in humans. Including the dissection of preserved dogs in your AP Biology lesson plans will give students a hands on experience with anatomy that surpasses print or pictures. Choose Carolina's Perfect Solution® for your preserved dog specimen. Carolina's Perfect Solution® is convenient to use, easy to dispose of, and has no formalin odor.
- Dog Anatomy: A Photo Atlas Item #455794 $56.00 Quick View
- Carolinas Perfect Solution Dogs, Preserved 2 Products $152.00 - $162.00 Quick View
- Dog, Preserved 2 Products $142.00 - $152.00 Quick View
Don't Forget Dissection Essentials...
- Student Dissecting Set I $12.55Qty Discount Available Quick View
- Dissection Scissors, Fine, Stainless Steel, Straight, 4 1/2 in $5.70Qty Discount Available Quick View
- Dissecting Pan, Aluminum, with Vinyl Dissecting Pad $19.75Qty Discount Available Quick View
- Handi-Pins 2 Products Quick View
- Intermediate Dissecting Set I 2 Products Quick View
- Advanced Anatomy Dissecting Set, with Leather Case $46.10Qty Discount Available Quick View
- Mall Probe and Seeker, All Steel, Angular Semi-Blunt Tip, 6 in $2.85Qty Discount Available Quick View