Preserved Rats & Mice
Carolina has been supplying science classrooms with preserved rat and mice specimens for decades. Preserved rats and mice are widely used for dissection in biology and anatomy classes. These fully developed animals display mature organs and organ systems and are a great way to teach students mammalian anatomy. At Carolina you have injection options and preservative options for your rat and mice specimens.
- Carolina’s Perfect Solution® Preserved Rats 15 Products $11.50 - $19.50Qty Discount Available View Product FamilyQuick View
- Carolina™ Rat Dissection BioKits® 2 Products $152.00 - $227.00 View Product FamilyQuick View
Carolina™ Rat Dissection Mat
$7.25Qty Discount Available
Rat Anatomy and Dissection Guide
- Inquiries in Science®: Observing Form and Function Kit 3 Products $234.95 - $295.95 View Product FamilyQuick View
- Formalin Preserved Rats 13 Products $9.25 - $17.00Qty Discount Available View Product FamilyQuick View
Cleared and Stained Rat, 4-5"
Carolina's Perfect Solution® Mouse, Plain
$3.75Qty Discount Available
- Carolina™ Advanced Rat Dissection BioKits® 2 Products $205.00 - $280.00 View Product FamilyQuick View
A Dissection Guide and Atlas to the Rat Book
Don't Forget Dissection Essentials...
- Student Dissecting Set I $12.30Qty Discount Available Quick View
- Dissection Scissors, Fine, Stainless Steel, Straight, 4 1/2 in $5.60Qty Discount Available Quick View
- Dissecting Pan, Aluminum, with Vinyl Dissecting Pad $19.35Qty Discount Available Quick View
- Handi-Pins 2 Products Quick View
- Intermediate Dissecting Set I 2 Products Quick View
- Advanced Anatomy Dissecting Set, with Leather Case $45.20Qty Discount Available Quick View
- Mall Probe and Seeker, All Steel, Angular Semi-Blunt Tip, 6 in $2.80Qty Discount Available Quick View