- How to Care for Painted Lady Butterfly Cultures Learn how to care for Painted Lady Butterflies. View »
- Under The Dome: Demonstrations with a Vacuum Pump Get out your vacuum pump for engaging activities and demonstrations designed to enrich your lessons on the properties of gases. View »
- Basic Right Triangle Trigonometry Brief review of the basic trigonometry functions (sine, cosine and tangent) often used when solving two dimensional and projectile motion problems. View »
- Care and Culturing of C. elegans Care and culturing of C. elegans View »
- Cheese Making: An Interdisciplinary Science Exploration Many of us can’t imagine a world without cheese. Without warm, gooey grilled cheese sandwiches, macaroni and cheese, or cheeseburgers, life would be pretty sad. But how is the cheese that we love so much made? And how do we get the different kinds of cheese that we find at the grocery store? View »
- Paper Clip Chemistry You know you can count on paper clips to hold your important papers together, but did you know you can use paper clips to teach chemistry concepts too? Give students a hands-on, interactive way to explore measurement, matter, and atomic structure with the activities described in this article. View »
- To Smell, or Not to Smell—That Is the Question: Genetic Differences Affecting Taste and Smell Why is coffee a morning necessity for some people but entirely too bitter for others? What makes roses smell lovely to some, while others can smell nothing at all? As humans, we perceive tastes and smells differently, and to understand why those differences exist we need to understand the science behind them. View »
- NC Science Festival and the Carolina STEM Challenge® Competition What do you get when you combine students, a competition, and real-world problem solving? You get the Carolina STEM Challenge® Competition. See why teachers and students across the state can’t wait to participate in this year’s challenge, and find out how you can get involved too. View »
- Flipping the Science Class With their revolutionary approach to learning, Jon Bergmann and Aaron Sams have taken traditional teaching methods and flipped them upside down. The results are engaged students, higher-level learning, and remarkable success in science classrooms across America. View »
- Improving Students' Math Skills for Science Class As a science teacher, you want your students to succeed. But did you know that you could improve your students’ performance in the science classroom by helping them become better at math? With cross-curricular instruction, we’re rewriting the equation for science success. Read the article to find out more. View »
- Vacuum Pumps: Product Feature Video Vacuum pumps are great tools to demonstrate the effects of changes in pressure. View »
How-to Videos & Tips
Connect With Carolina!
@carolinabio on Twitter
Need Tech Support?
Chat instantly with our Customer Service and Technical Support personnel, 8am to 8pm ET, Monday through Friday.
Call Us - 800.334-5551
If you have questions, Customer Service is ready to assist you. From 7am to 8pm ET, Monday through Friday.