Free Content & Resources for Science Educators
- Infographic: Save Teaching Time with Carolina Lab Kits Using a lab kit from Carolina Biological Supply can save prep time, teaching time, and clean up time. View »
- The Dogfish Shark—Structure and FUNction! Use this simple guide to connect form and function during your next dogfish dissection activity. View »
- Fun Butterfly Crafts Extend your study of butterflies with these engaging crafts. View »
- The Mechanics of Breathing Learn how Boyle's law and the structure of the respiratory system govern the mechanics of breathing. View »
- Butterfly Activities: Crossword Puzzle and Maze Use this crossword puzzle for word practice and review. And have fun with the butterfly maze. View »
- Butterfly Activities: Butterfly Symmetry Explore bilateral symmetry as it relates to butterflies with this fun art activity. View »
- Butterfly Activities: Word Search Extend your study of butterflies and butterfly-related terms with these word search puzzles. View »
- Butterfly Activities: Word Practice Review concepts by completing sentences and writing butterfly-related words that correspond with letters of the alphabet. View »
- Butterfly Activities: Anatomy Antennae. Thorax. Proboscis. Build vocabulary by learning the correct terms for butterfly anatomy. View »
- Introduction to the MudWatt™ Learn more about what the MudWatt is and how you can use it in your class to bring engineering and biology together! View »
Connect With Carolina!
@carolinabio on Twitter
Need Tech Support?
Chat instantly with our Customer Service and Technical Support personnel, 8am to 8pm ET, Monday through Friday.
Call Us - 800.334-5551
If you have questions, Customer Service is ready to assist you. From 7am to 8pm ET, Monday through Friday.