- How to Care for Painted Lady Butterfly Cultures Learn how to care for Painted Lady Butterflies. View »
- Tools and Features of Tigtag Elementary Science Videos This is a quick reference guide to optimize the tools and features of Tigtag elementary science videos. View »
- Dissections in a Flipped Mastery Classroom Dissection plays an essential role in every anatomy and physiology class. As a teacher, you know it’s valuable, but do your students? Show them the value of performing dissections and give them a learning experience that’s authentic and engaging when you use the flipped-mastery approach. View »
- What Changes When You Flip Your Classroom? Want to see improvements in your students’ performance or in the quality of your assignments? Or both? When you flip your classroom and change the way you teach, you’ll start to see improvements all around—and give your students an improved learning experience. Chemistry teacher Jennifer Maze offers tips. View »
- Egg-cellent Chemistry, Part 2 Lab activities that use inexpensive household materials can reduce the stress on your supplies budget. Try this activity to egg-splore such concepts as the properties of water and soap and polarity. View »
- Invasion! Invasion! Engage life science students by investigating a fascinating topic: invasive species. Here’s a lesson plan outline to help you get started. Based on the KWL chart, it guides you through 4 days of invasive species activities that introduce the topic, guide research, and culminate in a research project. View »
- The Problem with Pulleys, Part 1 Build and test working models of pulley systems commonly used in problems in physics texts and tests. View »
- Webinar Recording: Bridging the Gap for Students in Need This is the recording for the Bridging the Gap for Students in Need webinar. View »
- Twig Lesson Plan: The Heart A custom lesson plan that implements Twig science videos and resources to teach about the structure and function of the heart. View »
- Twig Lesson Plan: Biodiversity A custom lesson plan that implements Twig science videos and resources to teach about how biodiversity affects ecosystems. View »
- Twig Lesson Plan: What is an Ecosystem? A custom lesson plan that implements Twig science videos and resources to teach about the relationships between organisms and their environment. View »
How-to Videos & Tips
Connect With Carolina!
@carolinabio on Twitter
Need Tech Support?
Chat instantly with our Customer Service and Technical Support personnel, 8am to 8pm ET, Monday through Friday.
Call Us - 800.334-5551
If you have questions, Customer Service is ready to assist you. From 7am to 8pm ET, Monday through Friday.