Free Content & Resources for Science Educators
- Case Study: Making Science Real in Classrooms A New York state regional cooperative provides teachers and students with digital resources for a most engaging learning experience. View »
- 10 Tips for Developing and Teaching Online Science Courses from Distance Learning Pros Get advice from current online teaching professionals on how to develop and teach your science course in an online setting. View »
- Boosting Cell Phone Speakers Inspire your students with a design challenge that encourages them to think outside the box. In this hands-on activity, student teams compete to produce the best sound booster for a smartphone or MP3 player using everyday items. Includes background information and complete instructions for teacher and students. View »
- Biology in the Movies See how you can use movies to facilitate engaging learning experiences for your students. Each suggestion includes a brief synopsis and talking points. Here’s to making your biology lessons even better than before. View »
- Schoolyard Field Study Conduct a field study of your schoolyard with this activity. It’s an opportunity for students to apply what they’ve learned throughout the year. Students work in groups of 2 to 3 over several class periods. View »
- Infographic: Types Of Gears Learn about the many types of gears and where you may find them in the world around you. View »
- Violet Shines Blue Classic demo with a violet laser pointer may be used as a discrepant event to discuss light waves, fluorescence, or chemical quenching. View »
- Exploring Air Resistance Investigate the relationship between velocity and air resistance. View »
- Kinesthetic Learning and Online Science Education How do we incorporate kinesthetic learning in an online learning environment traditionally based on sight and sound? View »
- My Carolina Connections: Wastewater Treatment in the Classroom Are your wastewater lessons becoming stagnant? Bring the wastewater plant to your classroom! View »
Connect With Carolina!
@carolinabio on Twitter
Need Tech Support?
Chat instantly with our Customer Service and Technical Support personnel, 8am to 8pm ET, Monday through Friday.
Call Us - 800.334-5551
If you have questions, Customer Service is ready to assist you. From 7am to 8pm ET, Monday through Friday.