Free Content & Resources for Science Educators
- Carolina LabSheets™: Observing Plant Cells In this lab students observe Elodea leaves under magnification. They will see cell walls and chloroplasts. From the movement of chloroplasts they will infer that cyclosis, or protoplasmic streaming, is occurring. They also will observe that most chloroplasts are pressed tightly against the cell wall and should infer from this that much of the cell is occupied by a vacuole. View »
- How To Set Up the Visual Scientifics Photogate This step-by-step reference will guide you through the setup of the Visual Scientifics Photogate. View »
- Carolina's Perfect Solution® Sheep Brains: Product Feature Video Learn about the general structure of the mammalian brain with Carolina's Perfect Solution® Sheep Brain. View »
- Carolina's Perfect Solution® Pigs: Product Feature Video Explore the amazing tissue texture and quality of Carolina's Perfect Solution® Pigs. View »
- Carolina™ Digital Hot Plate/Stirrer and Corning® Hot Plate/Stirrer Comparison Video Watch this video to find the hot plate stirrer that is right for you. View »
- How to Clean Your Dissecting Pan Video This video will explain how to properly clean your dissecting pans after a dissection. View »
- Carolina™ Electronic Balance and Ohaus Scout® Balance Comparison Video Watch this video to find the electronic balance that is right for you. View »
- Carolina Investigations® for AP® Biology: Electrophoresis and Simulated Genetic Screen: Product Feature Video A great introduction to the techniques and applications of gel electrophoresis, this lab is ideal for Big Idea 3. Bringing this technique into your classroom offers the opportunity for rich discussions in areas like bioethics, genetics, forensics, and genetic engineering. View »
- Carolina Investigations® for AP® Biology: Animal Behavior: Product Feature Video Bring animal behavior and Big Idea 2, 3, and 4 to life with this lab. This hands-on investigation gives your students the opportunity to work with the Cabbage White Butterfly and Wisconsin Fast Plants in one cross-cutting lab. View »
- Carolina Investigations® for AP® Biology: Population Genetics and Evolution: Product Feature Video Have your students go hands-on with this Wisconsin Fast Plants® lab to really drive home population genetics and bring the Hardy Weinberg equation to life in your classroom. View »
Connect With Carolina!
@carolinabio on Twitter
Need Tech Support?
Chat instantly with our Customer Service and Technical Support personnel, 8am to 8pm ET, Monday through Friday.
Call Us - 800.334-5551
If you have questions, Customer Service is ready to assist you. From 7am to 8pm ET, Monday through Friday.