AP Biology Lab 9-10 Take-Home Exam
AP Exam time is fast
approaching! Try these teacher-tested, take-home tests to let your
students determine their readiness for the upcoming exams. These are
great for review after each lab or as a group as a final review.
Lab 9 (Transpiration)
- Using the following conditions, create a graph showing the relationship between the amount of transpiration and time.
- Write a short explanation of
the physiological responses because of environmental
A) a plant at room temperature
B) a plant in humid conditions
C) a plant in high light conditions
D) a plant in very dry conditions
Lab 10 (Physiology)
- What is systolic pressure?
- What is diastolic pressure?
- What does it mean to have high blood pressure?
- Why does your heart rate go up when you exercise?
- Why does your heart rate go up when you are vertical vs. horizontal?
- What is Q10?
- Calculate the Q10 for the following conditions:
A) Rate at lower temperature = 76
B) Rate at higher temperature = 145
- Create a graph showing the relationship between temperature and heart rate.
Index to Exams
*AP and Advanced Placement Program are registered trademarks of the College Entrance Examination Board, which was not involved in and does not endorse this Web site.