Free Content & Resources for Science Educators
- Human Anatomy Models Video Human anatomy models are a great resource for teaching anatomy in the classroom. The wide variety of options offered by Carolina makes it easy to find exactly what you are looking for to help your students have the best learning experience possible. View »
- Carolina's Media Options Video From prepared media plates to dehydrated media, Carolina has you covered. Not sure which media package you need? This video will help you decide what media you need for your class. View »
- Carolina Distance Learning™ is a Quality Matters™ Subscriber Carolina Distance Learning™ is committed to ensuring that our online lab content and courses employ the best practices based on existing research literature. To meet these goals, Carolina Distance Learning™ has become a Quality Matters™ (QM) subscriber. View »
- Genesys™ 30 Visible Spectrophotometer: Product Feature Video This thoughtfully designed spectrophotometer meets modern expectations for students, educators, and lab technicians. View »
- Incubator, Turn-X Egg Manual Manufacturer's manual for the use and care of the Turn-X Incubator. View »
- Bee-ing an Engineer with Wisconsin Fast Plants® Looking for a great STEM lesson for your K-2 classroom? This fully reproducible guide will help you and your students learn about pollination, engineering, and animal and plant interactions! Includes teacher guide, students guide, and correlation to NGSS Standards. View »
- Selecting A Wolfe® LED Educational Microscope Video Discover how to select the best Wolfe® LED Educational Microscope for your classroom. View »
- Introduction to Chibitronics Circuit Stickers: Product Feature Video See how easy it is to apply circuit building knowledge to creative projects. View »
- Carolina's Perfect Solution® Overview Video You and your students deserve the very best quality and safest preserved specimens on the market. With that objective in mind, Carolina scientists developed Carolina's Perfect Solution®. Watch this video to learn more about the benefits of Carolina's Perfect Solution preserved specimens. View »
- Demoslides: Product Feature Video Demoslides are an easy and safe way for your students to view protists and algae. Explore how they can be a great addition to your next biology lesson. View »
Need Tech Support?
Chat instantly with our Customer Service and Technical Support personnel, 8am to 8pm ET, Monday through Friday.
Call Us - 800.334-5551
If you have questions, Customer Service is ready to assist you. From 7am to 8pm ET, Monday through Friday.