Free Content & Resources for Science Educators
- The Basics of Graphs and Charts Scatter plot. Bar graph. Pie chart. Certain kinds of graphs are best suited to certain kinds of data. Use this guide when teaching your students the basics of graphs and charts. View »
- Student Laboratory Safety Agreement Make sure your students understand lab safety rules and regulations BEFORE starting experiments. Get their buy-in with the Student Lab Safety Agreement. View »
- Glassware and Plasticware Specifications Labware comes in a variety of materials to fit every need. Find the glass or plasticware to suit your laboratory. View »
- Flipped Learning: Putting It All Together It’s time to combine your knowledge of flipped lesson planning and technology as we explore the categories of flipped class structure. View »
- Tech Tools for Flipped Learning Technology plays an important role in the classroom—especially the flipped classroom. Find out how you can use technology to facilitate flipped learning effectively. View »
- 3 Steps to Planning Your Flipped Classroom Are you planning on flipping your classroom this school year? The preparation you do during the summer months can be the key to a successful fall. View »
- Preserved Specimens: Safety, Storage, and Disposal Information about the storage and disposal of Preserved Specimens. Safety information is also available. View »
- Chemical Disposal Procedures How do I label chemical waste? What can I pour down the drain? Answer these and other questions with this helpful article on chemical disposal. View »
- How to Store Chemicals Imagine starting the school year with a chemical storage area that’s safer, better organized, and easier to maintain. View »
- Important Considerations When Purchasing Chemicals These tips will help you develop a well-organized purchase plan before you begin shopping for chemicals. View »
Need Tech Support?
Chat instantly with our Customer Service and Technical Support personnel, 8am to 8pm ET, Monday through Friday.
Call Us - 800.334-5551
If you have questions, Customer Service is ready to assist you. From 7am to 8pm ET, Monday through Friday.